Mercer Rubber Company, established in 1866, is the oldest U.S. manufacturer of rubber expansion joints, flexible duct connectors and industrial hose.
We offer the full catalogue of stock and hand wrapped expansion joints and flexible connections. Supplying to the water, wastewater, power, chemical, marine, pulp & paper, mining, food processing and HVAC industries.
· Series 100 – Vibraflex Reinforced Rubber Pipe used in abrasive service
· Series 500 – For use in expansion and contraction in long pipe lines or misalignment and displacement situations at equipment connections
· Series 700 – Teflon Lined Series 500 bodies used for high pressure high temperature applications
· Series FCR500/FER500 – Concentric and Eccentric reducers
· Series 800 – Teflon Expansion Joint used for chemical applications
· Duct Connectors – Round or Square, high movement
· Refer to relevant data sheet for pressures
· British standard, ASA, Din PN and JIN bolt pattern flanges available.
· Control Rods and Control Cables
· Other elastomers depending on application. Neoprene, Hypalon, Huna-N, SBR, Chloro-Butyl & Natural Rubber
Please contact your Mason Mercer representative to discuss your requirement prior to ordering to ensure correct selection.